Sunday, September 22, 2013

So I begin



I travel, in search of myself, In search of a home.
Autumn is in the air.
Finally, I am taking the first step.
"A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving."
So I begin this blog, with no fixed plans,
But only to share with you:

what I feel in my heart,
truth I found in everyday life,
inspirations from places and blogs I visit,
random thoughts that I simply long to share,
perspectives that makes life beautiful,
my wanderlust,
my passion to explore and to connect.

Thank you to so many bloggers who inspired me in taking this first step.
You all have become part of my life by showing me the beauty in your everyday life from every corner of the world. I hope you will visit me here from time to time, drop a note if you are inclined to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment